Thursday 30 December 2010

Second Test, Durbs: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

I'm late, I know.

But I couldn't have gone without posting a single thing about the Durbs test, so here it is. I sometimes really make it incumbent on myself to do unnecessary things.

The Good:

We had a result. And we had a good, tight game. When 228 is the highest innings score in the match, you get the picture.

Cape Town is at least not going to be a dead rubber (how very exciting).

Dravid took 200 catches and momentarily took the spotlight from SRT.

I had a day off from watching cricket.

The Bad:

Twatthajan and his wickets. Obnoxious he steadily grows, day by day.

The umpires. Three decisions they messed up and it is rumoured Umpire Davis had consumed a bit too much booze. Honestly.

The creepy thing at Durbs still exists for the Saffers.

The Ugly:

This.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Where did you get that "ugly" pic from? It's brilliant...

sunny said...

I'm going to pull off a Johny English here Sridh: "If I tell you that, I'm afraid I'll have to kill you." Ahem, it's realy secret.

Unknown said...

Keep your secret... but do keep posting more such pics here... this one was really hilarious...

Just the way to kick off a new year...

Wish you a great 2011!