Wednesday 13 October 2010

Rusty for ODIs and a few other things

I knew Rusty's purple hair would work wonders. He's been selected for the ODI series against Zimbabwe now.
True, the selectors didn't see him parading around with his fancy hair colour, but does that matter? Anyone who sees Rusty instinctly knows purple looks fabulous on him.
But now he will be playing for SA in the ODIs and that is brilliant.
What not so brilliant is though that neither Jakes nor Steyn will play. Dale can be excused but Jakes? Any opportunity for a greater fitness level cannot be ignored.

In other news, the Aussied lost to India, and probably for the first time in my life, I'm feeling a bit sorry for Ponting. Not much, only a bit.

Since I've had it a bit tough with posting since the last couple of days, I can only use the technique of anticipation a bit and tell you what I might be talking about in a few days to come. I know it's a dirty trick, but Shakespeare used it and so can I.
I might be posting up a first complete comic soon and it will be about Shoaib Akhtar and Ijaz Butt. You can already sense there's something creepy about that. Then I might show you a bit of Ricky's diary or even tell you about when I got invited to play for an international cricket team. Because gloating is fun.

No comments: